- Gevorkyan, A.V. 2018. Transition Economies: Transformation, Development, and Society in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union.Oxford: Routledge. https://goo.gl/otvbQe
- Gevorkyan, A.V. and O. Canuto (eds). 2016. Financial Deepening and Post-Crisis Development in Emerging Markets: Current Perils and Future Dawns. New York: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Gevorkyan, A.V. (ed.). 2008 and 2015 (2nd edition). How Did I Survive? by Artavazd M. Minasyan,edited translation. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Gevorkyan, A.V. 2011 (hardcover) and 2013 (paperback). Innovative Fiscal Policy and Economic Development in Transition Economies. Paperback edition. Oxford: Routledge.
- Clark, C. M. and A.V. Gevorkyan. 2020. Artificial Intelligence and Human Flourishing. The American Journal of Economics and Sociology. Vol. 79(4): 1307-1344 https://doi.org/10.1111/ajes.12356
- Gevorkyan, A. V. 2019. Exchange market pressure and primary commodity exporting emerging markets. Applied Economics. Vol. 51(22): 2390-2412 DOI: 10.1080/00036846.2018.1545077
- Gevorkyan, A.V. and T. Khemraj. 2019. Exchange rate targeting and gold demand by central banks: modeling international reserves composition. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Vol. 55(1): 168-180. https://goo.gl/tsqy77
- Gevorkyan, A.V. 2017. The foreign exchange regime in a small open economy: Armenia and beyond. Journal of Economic Studies, Vol. 44(5): 781-800. https://goo.gl/V6wD9X
- Gevorkyan, A.V. 2017. Development and diversity: the ‘old’ and the ‘new’ Armenian diaspora at the present stage. (in Russian) Caucasus Institute Working Paper. May 12, 2017.
- Gevorkyan, A.V. and T. Khemraj. How much gold should central banks in open economies hold? Central Bank of Barbados Working Paper No. WP/17/1
- Gevorkyan, A. V. and Kvangraven, I. H. 2016. The Trouble with Sub-Saharan African Debt. Development Finance Agenda. Vol 2(3-4): 4-6. http://www.globalcidef.com/contents_vol2_issue3_4.pdf
- Gevorkyan, A. V. and Kvangraven, I. H. 2016. The Trouble with Sub-Saharan African Debt. Development Economics Blog [https://developingeconomics.org/2016/10/11/the-trouble-with-sub-saharan-african-debt/] and Interfima [http://www.interfima.org/publications/trouble-sub-saharan-african-debt/]; Seeking Alpha [http://seekingalpha.com/article/4012947-trouble-sub-saharan-african-debt]
- Gevorkyan, A. V. and Kvangraven, I. H. 2016. Assessing Recent Determinants of Borrowing Costs in Sub-Saharan Africa. Review of Development Economics. Vol. 20(4): 721-738. DOI:10.1111/rode.12195
- Gevorkyan, A.V. and O. Canuto. (2016). Tales of Emerging Markets. Huffington Post (Aug 6). Available online: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/otaviano-canuto/tales-of-emerging-markets_b_11367712.html
CONTINUE TO MORE journal articles
BOOK CHAPTERS (most recent):
- Gevorkyan, A. V. 2018. International business view of economic and institutional transformation in transitional periphery: Armenia and Georgia. In Mehmet Demirbag and Geoffrey Wood (eds), Comparative Capitalism and the Transitional Periphery: Firm Centered Perspectives 1st ed. (pp. 121-148). Edward Elgar Publishing. https://www.e-elgar.com/shop/comparative-capitalism-and-the-transitional-periphery
- Gevorkyan, A.V. 2016. Theory and practice in a sensible economic policy mix: a glance at Willi Semmler’s contribution to the field. In L. Bernard & U. Nyambuu (Eds.), Dynamic Modeling, Empirical Macroeconomics, and Finance: Essays in Honor of Willi Semmler (pp. 1-11). Springer International Publishing. http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-39887-7_1
- Gevorkyan, A. V., Gevorkyan, A. 2016. Modeling Climate Change Effects on the Renewable and Non-Renewable Resources. In L. Bernard & U. Nyambuu (Eds.), Dynamic Modeling, Empirical Macroeconomics, and Finance: Essays in Honor of Willi Semmler (pp. 121-136). Springer International Publishing. http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-39887-7_5
- Gevorkyan, A.V. and O. Canuto. 2016. Emerging Markets and the Post-2008 World. In A.V. Gevorkyan & O. Canuto (Eds.), Financial Deepening and Post-Crisis Development in Emerging Markets: Current Perils and Future Dawns (pp. 3-17). New York: Palgrave Macmillan. http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1057/978-1-137-52246-7_1
CONTINUE TO MORE Book chapters
CONTRIBUTIONS TO REFERENCE VOLUMES (most recent):
- Gevorkyan, A.V. (2015). Asset Backed Reserve Requirements. in L.-P. Rochon and S. Rossi (eds), The Encyclopedia of Central Banking, Edward Elgar.
- Gevorkyan, A.V. (2015). Central Bank Bills. in L.-P. Rochon and S. Rossi (eds), The Encyclopedia of Central Banking, Edward Elgar.
- Gevorkyan, A.V. (2015). Economic crisis. In C. Cooper, M. Vodosek ,and D. den Hartog (eds.). Wiley Encyclopedia of Management, 3rd ed., Vol. 6, Wiley-Blackwell.
CONTINUE TO MORE reference volumes