Just a list of things currently in the works – mixed articles / books / etc
- Gevorkyan, Aleksandr V. 2023. History’s choke-hold: realities and economic development options of the small post-socialist economies. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=4380754 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.4380754
- Gevorkyan, A.V. and T. Khemraj. 2022. [Forthcoming in Review of Keynesian Economics] Dominant Currency Shocks and Foreign Exchange Pressure in the Periphery. SCEPA Working Paper https://www.economicpolicyresearch.org/resource-library/dominant-currency-shocks-and-foreign-exchange-pressure-in-the-periphery
- Gevorkyan, Aleksandr V., Foreign Exchange Constraint and Developing Economies (April 4, 2022). in Gevorkyan, A.V. ed. [Forthcoming]. Foreign Exchange Constraint and Developing Economies. Northhampton, MA: Edward Elgar Publishing., Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=4100618
- Gevorkyan, A.V. 2021. Diaspora bonds: can success be replicated? SSRN Working Paper (Jan 5) http://ssrn.com/abstract=3760281
- Gevorkyan, A.V. [in print]. Foreign Exchange Constraint and Developing Economies. Northhampton, MA: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gevorkyan, A.V. (ed) Forthcoming. The Oxford Handbook of Post-Socialist Economics in Europe, Caucasus, and Central Asia. New York, NY: Oxford University Press